Welcome to ZAW Fashion website. By using our Website or placing an order through it, you are consenting to be bound by these terms and conditions and our privacy statement. Please review these carefully prior to making any purchases.
These Terms may be subject to amendment, so you should carefully read them prior to placing any order.
1- Use of our website:
You agree that, by placing your order, you unreservedly accept these Terms, having read them.
You agree that:
- You may only use the website to make legitimate enquiries or orders.
- You will not make any speculative, false or fraudulent orders. If we are reasonably of the opinion that such an order has been made, we shall be entitled to cancel the order and inform the relevant authorities.
- You also undertake to provide correct and accurate e-mail, postal and/or other contact details to us and acknowledge that we may use these details to contact you in the event that this should prove necessary (see our Privacy Statement ).
- If you do not give us all of the information that we need, we may not be able to complete your order.
- By accessing the website, you warrant and represent to the website owner that you are legally entitled to do so and to make use of information made available via the website.
- Despite our efforts to ensure that the information on our website is accurate, complete and current, there may be instances when information about a product contains inaccurate or incomplete data, including data about the product’s price or availability.
- We make no warranty or guarantee that the information on our website is error-free, complete, or current.
- We reserve the right to correct errors and/or update the content on our website at any time without notice. We also reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order containing any error or inaccuracy, including after the order has been submitted, whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your order is canceled after your payment has been processed, we will issue a full refund to the original pay type. We also reserve the right to cancel or reject any order at our discretion.
- We reserve the right to change product pricing, terms, specifications and warranties without notice.
2- Placing an Order:
- When you make a purchase through ZAW website, you are offering to buy Product(s) for the price stated, subject to these Terms.
- To purchase through ZAW website, you will be requested to either register or provide your email address and other details so you can check out as a guest. The information sought will allow ZAW to handle your transaction efficiently and effectively.
- When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgment e-mail confirming receipt of your order: this email will only be an acknowledgment and will not constitute acceptance of your order. A contract between us will not be formed until we send you confirmation by e-mail that states the goods that you have ordered have been dispatched to you. Only those goods listed in the confirmation e-mail sent at the time of dispatch will be included in the contract formed.
- Customers are responsible for ensuring that the products they buy do not violate any rules or laws in the destination country. Ownership of the products is transferred to the customer once they are received from the shipping courier.
- We are unable to refund any online purchase from the time your order is placed until the product is received by you and returned to us. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase after receiving your product, please review our returns policy.
3- Returns Policy:
- The original invoice must be included with the returned or exchanged item/s.
- Our return or exchange policy does not apply to items bought on sale or promotion.
- Items that are damaged due to wearing and/or uncareful trying are not considered faulty
- If you are not happy with your purchase, ZAW will gladly take return/refund or exchange requests only during 14 days from order date, according to the notes below. Your Satisfaction is our Priority.
- Items should be sent back in the original, unused condition, with all ZAW tags still attached. Returns or exchanges that do not meet our requirements may not be accepted.
- A copy of ZAW Company’s invoice must be included with all returns or exchanges.
- The carrier will contact you via email, SMS or giving a phone call in case you have not replied to arrange for the time to come to your doorstep to receive the item/s back to us. If the carrier could not reach you because you did not answer, there will be a charge for the second attempt.
4- Shipping and delivery:
- You will receive an email from us to confirm the starting of the procedures.
- Delivery takes from 1 to 7 business days.
- The courier will contact you via email, SMS or giving a phone call in case you have not replied to arrange for the time to come to your doorstep to receive the item/s back to us. If the carrier could not reach you because you did not answer, there will be a charge for the second attempt.
- Delivery time frames are an approximation depending on a smooth transition of your package through customs. We cannot predict or be responsible for your country’s customs procedures or delays.
- All orders require a signature upon receipt and the courier will not deliver your package without a signature. Delays can also occur due to your unavailability to sign for your package or to pay for the required customs and taxes needed upon delivery.
- We cannot redirect any shipments once they leave our warehouses. So, please make sure that you, or someone authorized by you, are available at the address you specify in your order shipping details.