Data privacy is of high importance for ZAW and we want to be open and transparent with our processing of your personal data. We, therefore, have a policy setting out how your personal data will be processed and protected.
1. Information we collect from you
ZAW collects personal information in several ways:
- Information needed to make a purchase: When you make a purchase, we ask for your name, address, phone number, email address and other information necessary to complete and track your order. For purposes of billing, you might need to provide your credit card type, number, expiration date and billing address for the card. This credit card info is submitted on the payment gateway the company uses. Such payment gateway does not share any of your information or your credit card information with ZAW. If your order is to be shipped, we also need the name, address and phone number of the intended recipient(s).
- Information needed to create an account: You may create an account through zawfashion.com at any time by providing your email address and designating a unique access password. You do not need to create an account in order to visit our site. Creating an account allows you to save certain billing information so that you can track the status of your orders and set your ordering preferences. For your privacy and security, we do not store credit card numbers in your account. You may change saved account information at any time.
- Cookies and other computer information: When you access zawfashion.com, small text files known as “cookies” will be stored on your computer’s hard drive. A cookie allows us to enhance and customize your online shopping experience and improve the design of our site. These cookies store random ID numbers and information about your first and last visits, number of visits, shopping cart contents. You may set your web browser to notify you when you receive a cookie and you may also erase cookies from your browser after shopping. If you delete our cookies, you limit our ability to personalize zawfashion.com for your next shopping visit; however, deleting a cookie will not prevent you from shopping and purchasing at our site in the future.
- We also may collect certain technical information from your computer. This technical information may include your Internet Protocol (IP) address, your computer’s operating system, browser type and the address of a referring website, if any. Except in the case of IP addresses, this technical information cannot be used to identify you. Further, we do not normally use IP addresses to identify anyone. We may do so, however, to identify unauthorized activities and pursue legal action.
2. How we use your information?
Information collected on zawfashion.com may be used in the following ways:
- Schedule deliveries of merchandise that you purchase online.
- Create an online account for you at zawfashion.com
- Bill your credit card for your purchases.
- Confirm and track your orders.
- Respond to your customer service inquiries.
- Provide promotional communication and other information to you, if you choose to receive them.
- Offer the products you want.
- Optimize our advertising campaigns.
- Customize your shopping experience.
- Revise our website design based on anonymous information about our site visitors.
- We do not rent or sell your name to third-party companies for their marketing purposes.
- We do provide your information to reputable organizations that help us to fulfill your order and/or to our business partners.
3. Accessing and updating my information
You can access and correct information you have shared with us online if you have established an account with zawfashion.com. Simply log in with your username and password and edit or delete whatever information you wish. Do not share your zawfashion.com password with anyone.
4. Privacy protection
We protect our databases with various physical, technical and procedural measures and we restrict access to your information by unauthorized persons.
We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology, which is the electronic commerce standard for securing information as it travels over the Internet. SSL technology is designed to encrypt your information, preventing an unauthorized party from viewing and downloading your information. Your web browser should display a web address with an “https” prefix, indicating that the SSL technology is operating when using certain portions of our website, such as Register & Check Out features.
5. Proprietary Rights
All content included on or comprising zawfashion.com website including information, data, software, photographs, graphs, videos, typefaces, graphics, music, sounds and other material (collectively “Content”) is protected by copyright, trademark, patent or other proprietary rights, and these rights are valid and protected in all forms, media and technologies existing now or developed in the future.
If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account and password.
The zawfashion.com website may only be used for lawful purposes.